Nnamdi Azikiwe University UNIZIK Postgraduate 2018 Admission Screening Test Details.
PROCESSING FEES AND PAYMENT SCHEDULE
The following is the schedule of fees for the screening test:
PhD Candidate: N7, 000 (Seven thousand naira only)
Master’s Candidate: N5, 000 (five thousand naira only)
PGD Candidate: N5, 000 (five thousand naira only)
Date for Payment: Payment must be completed before Monday, 3rd September, 2018
- Log on to remita.net
- Click on “Pay a Biller”
- On the “Who do you want to pay “ dialogue box, type “Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka- 1000128”
- On The “Name of Service/Purpose” dialogue box,
- For PGD and Masters, search and click on “2018/2019 UNIZIK PG Screening Test Operations (Masters and PGD)
- For PhD, search and click on “2018/2019 UNIZIK PG Screening Test Operations (PhD)
- For the GIFMIS Code, enter 1000031337
- Enter other relevant information
- Click on “proceed to payment” to generate your RRR. Print the “RRR” (Remita Retrieval Reference Number) and proceed to any bank of your choice within or outside the University anywhere in Nigeria to pay for the Screening Test. A printout will be given to you at the bank after payment.
- You shall receive via email the final letter of Invitation within 48 hours of payment.
- Please bring the Print out and the final letter of invitation to the venue for admittance into the screening test. These documents admit.
NOTE: Date of Screening Test: Monday, 10th September, 2018 to Friday, 14th September, 2018. The final letter of invitation shall specify the date and time of the candidate’s test.
ONLY CANDIDATES WHOSE PAYMENTS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED BY 3rd September, 2018 SHALL RECEIVE THE FINAL INVITATION FOR THE SCREENING TEST.
- With effect from 2018/2019 session, the SPGS, NAU will operate an all year round admission process/sale of form
- There shall henceforth be two-tier admission exercise/screening tests
- The sale of Form for the 2018/2019 admission exercise continues till 30th November, 2018
- Submission for the 1st Tier ends on Fri,10th August, 2018
- The screening test for the 1st -tier 2018/2019 Admission shall be held from 10th -14th September, 2018
- The screening test for the 2nd – tier 2018/2019 Admission shall be held from 3rd – 7th December, 2018
- For further information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org