Get UNIZIK Prescience 2018 Form Now.
UNIZIK Pre Science Form for 2017/2018 academic session has been released. Interested candidates should purchase the UNIZIK Prescience Form 2017 / 2018 by following the guide in the announcement below.
SALES OF PRE-SCIENCE FORM FOR 2017/2018 PROGRAM.
This is to inform the University Community and others that the Pre-Science Unit has commenced the sale of application forms for 2017/2018 Pre-Science Programme. The form can be purchased in any of the banks on campus at a cost of N8, 000.00 (Eight Thousand naira) only.
Sale of application forms commences on 25th October, 2017 and ends on 29th December, 2017. The Pre-Science Programme is only for candidates who are interested in the following Faculties/ Departments
Faculty of Bio-Sciences
- Department of Botany
- Department of Parasitology & Entomology
- Department of Zoology
- Department of Applied Biochemistry
- Department of Applied Micro-biology and Brewing.
Faculty of Physical Sciences
- Department of Geological Sciences
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Computer Sciences
- Department of Statistics
- Department of Pure and Industrial Chemistry
- Department of Pure and Industrial Physics
Faculty of Medicine
Faculty of Pharmaceutical Science
Faculty of Health Sciences and Technology
- Medical Laboratory Sciences
- Medical Rehabilitation/Physiotherapy
Faculty of Engineering and Technology
- Department of Industrial and Production Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Electronic and Computer Engineering
- Department of Metallurgical/Material Engineering
- Department of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Polymer Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
Faculty of Environmental Sciences
- Department of Architecture
- Department of Building
- Department of Estate Management
- Department of Survey and Geoinformatics
- Department of Geography & Meteorology
- Department of Environmental Management
- Department of Quantity Survey
Faculty of Education
- Department of Technical Education with Options in
- Woodwork and Building Technology
- Mechanical and Automobile Technology
- Electrical and Electronic Technology
- Department of Science Education with options in
- Science Education/ Biology
- Science Education/ Physics
- Science Education/ Chemistry
- Science Education/ Computer Science
- Science Education / Integrated Science
Faculty of Agriculture
- Department of Agric Economics
- Department of Food Science
- Department of Crop Science and Horticulture
- Department of Soil Science
- Department of Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Department of Animal Sciences and Technology
Department of Forestry and Wild Life Management
The minimum academic qualification is five O’ Level credits which will include English, Mathematics and any other three relevant sciences subjects in SSCE, NECO, GCE and NABTEB at not more than two sittings.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Sale of forms commences on 25th October, 2017 and ends on 29th December, 2017. The following procedure should be adopted by the candidates:-
- Go to ICT Registration point at Hall 6 Utility Building (upstairs) and generate RRR application form for fee payment with the sum of N300
- With the RRR printout, proceed to any bank within the campus for the payment of N8, 000.00 as the Pre-Science form fee.
- Come back to the registration point at Hall 6 Utility Building (Upstairs) for online registration with sum of N00.
RETURN OF COMPLETED FORMS
- Proceed to the Pre-Science General Office to submit original copies of the online Application form-printout with photocopies of the claimed qualifications securely attached to the application forms.