The Anambra State Christian Pilgrim Welfare Board (CPWB), is happy to announce the release of the Calendar for the 2017 Easter pilgrimage and the 2017 Pilgrimage bouquet to Israel, Greece, Rome, France, Spain etc as follows:
· Easter Pilgrimage – April/May
· Women Pilgrimage – May/June
· Women Leaders’ Conference/Pilgrimage – June/July
· Youth/Farmers Pilgrimage – July/August
· Judges/Magistrates ‘Pilgrimage – August/September
· Church Leaders’ Pilgrimage – September/October
· General Pilgrimage – October/December
· Christmas Pilgrimage for Families – December
Cost of the Pilgrimage
The Cost of the Pilgrimage (Air, Fare, Visa, Accommodation, Feeding, Guided tour of Holy sites, Agricultural/Entrepreneurial exhibitions, etc), (excluding B TA) is N500,000 (Five Hundred Thousand Naira only) for ISRAEL alone and N600,000 (Six Hundred Thousand Naira only) for Greece, Rome/Spain/France etc.
Pilgrims are entitled to buy 500 US Dollars as BTA at CBN approved rate.
Sale of Forms: Pay N3,500 only into any Commercial Bank using the following details:
· Revenue name: Christian Pilgrim Forms
· Government Consolidated revenue Code: 2110003-4001
· Present Teller and E-Receipt to Pilgrim Office, Government House, Awka and Collect the Pilgrimage Application Form.
Successful Applicants would pay the cost of the Pilgrimage plus the Cost of BTA (if needed) at CBN approved rate. ALL Payments should be made into the Pilgrimage Account Bank: UBA PLC, Account No. 2015895682; Account Name: Anambra State Christian Pilgrim Welfare Board.
The Government wishes to appeal to ALL Churches, Public Spirited Individual, Philanthropists, Institution of Higher Learning and Organisations of all types to partner with the CPWB to sponsor some of our people to the Pilgrimage as a reward for their hard work or dedication to the service of GOD and humanity.