2016/2017 Seplat Scholarship for Undergraduates.
The Seplat Joint Venture is pleased to announces its 2016/2017 undergraduate scholarship programme. The scholarship award is open to undergraduate students of Federal and State Universities in Nigeria.
- Applicants must be in second year of study or above.
- Applicants should have 5 O’ level credit passes (English and Mathematics inclusive) at one sitting.
- Applicants must not hold any other scholarship award.
- Only students who are studying any of the under-listed courses need apply:
Accountancy, Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural Science, Architecture, Business Administration, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Economics, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Geology, Geophysics, Human Medicine, Law, Mass Communication, Mechanical Engineering. Metallurgical Engineering and Petroleum Engineering.
How To Apply:
- Eligible students must complete and submit an online application form found here.
- All applicants are expected to have a valid personal email account for ease of communication.
- Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applications are subject to NPDC/SEPLAT Scholarship Award Terms and Conditions.
Application Closing Date:
Two weeks from date of announcement.